It’s is the most wonderful time of the year and NYC is certainly one of the most wonderful cities to experience it. There is a reason so many holiday movies are filmed in this incredible city. There is a really good feeling in the Big Apple at Christmas and every year we get so excited to experience all of the truly amazing things this city has to offer. I know it can be a little overwhelming for us parents trying to find events and activities that are kid-friendly so I hope you enjoy this list I put together of 19 things to do with kids in NYC for Christmas 2019.
Christmas in NYC with Kids 2019 Bucket List: 19 Things to do in 2019.
Christmas in NYC with Kids Bucket List
- Paddington gets into a Jam show. December 13th – 30th. Get tickets here.
- Santa HQ HGTV Queens Center Mall.
- Holiday Train Show® at New York Botanical Gardens.
- MTA Subway Sunday Nostalgia Train Ride. Sundays in December. Check NYC Transit Museum for train lines.
- FREE Queens County Farm Museum Adriance Farmhouse December 26 – 28, 2019. 12:00 pm–4 :00 pm
- Skate The Skyline, Winterland Rink, a rooftop rink.
- A Christmas Carol on Broadway Show.
- Visit the Christmas Tree at Lotte NY Palace.
- Ice Skating at the Rink at Rockefeller.
- Ice Skating Central Park.
- Ice Skating Bryant Park.
- Get up early to see the angels and tree at Rockefeller Plaza.
- Ice skating at Brookfield Place.
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
- New City Children’s Theater My First Nutcracker.
- Bryant Park Winter Village Ice Skating and shopping.
- Union Square Holiday Market.
- FREE Holiday Train Show at Grand Central Station.
- NYC Ballet The Nutcracker
Be sure to follow me on Instagram as I share our holiday adventures.